WHAT IS FUE?
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is a method of hair restoration where Dr. Thomas Klein, M.D. will remove a small round graft including the hair follicles and then transplants the grafts into one of the balding areas of the patient’s donor area, ideally one at a time. The follicles are then transferred from the donor area to the area of thinning/balding. FUE will provide more flexibility with hair length unlike with the FUT Hair Transplant Option.
BENEFITS OF FUE:
- No visible scarring even wearing short hair.
- Donor area from where the hair is removed looks unaffected and unchanged as of 2 weeks after the treatment.
- FUE Hair Restoration ensures a natural-looking result using ‘true’ and natural follicle units.
- Natural looking hairline guaranteed. In the case of the crown area, we recreate the natural swirl using identical angulation and direction.
- Recovery days instead of months as no scalpel or stitches are used in the treatment.
- Treatment without any major trauma for the body.
- No pain during or after the treatment so you can return home just after the treatment.
- Local anesthesia is used, similar to dentist anesthesia.